THIS MIGHT BE JUST WHAT YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR
Are you interested in playing a crucial part in supporting the education of the next generation? If so Broken Bow Schools has an excellent opportunity to contribute to your community by keeping our schools clean and ensuring students are safe.
Shift pattern: Mon-Fri, 7am – 4pm, this is a full time position w/benefits (Vacation, Insurance & Retirement pkg.)
Location: North Park Elementary
What will this role involve?
You will be responsible for the schools classrooms, meeting rooms, restrooms, gymnasium, offices and hallways.
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times in order to maintain an excellent school environment for staff and students.
- Equipment is maintained and stored correctly.
- Always keeping in line with Health and Safety regulations.
- Some minor snow removal and applying ice melt will be required.
What are we looking for?
- Have good attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative.
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach.
- The right person is punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
- Have cleaning experience, however, this is not essential. Training will be provided.
Applications can be picked up at the Superintendent’s Office which is located on the East side of the High School or one can be filled out online. www.bbps.org go to employment opportunities.
Shop Service Manager Needed
To work and manage a state of the art repair shop.
Servicing and repairs of company-owned equipment as well as
operating a complete auto and truck repair shop for the general public.
Health, Dental, & Life Insurance
VC Howard Hay Co.
Brad Howard, Manager
Custer Care Center
Home Caregivers – Ansley, Mason City, Loup City, Ord, Sargent and Thedford areas. Experience working with elderly and handicapped persons preferred. Starting wage $11.00 hour. Full or part-time hours
You may pick up an application at 1020 So 2nd or on our website custercare.com