Auburn’s Amigos Restaurant Undamaged By Fire

AUBURN – Amigos Restaurant in Auburn was undamaged in a Wednesday fire that disrupted the early lunch crowd.

Firefighters were dispatched around 11:30 a.m. on a report of fire in the attic and rolling smoke.

Assistant Fire Chief Darwin McCollum said there was never actually a fire, but a fan on a rooftop air conditioning unit had overheated and was smoking.

Two diners were able to finish their meals at an outdoor patio.

We strive for accuracy. Report a typo, inaccuracy, or mistake here.

Share: