LINCOLN – Highway 50 at Louisville and Highway 75 at Nebraska City are among the highway design projects included in the state’s recently-announced road plan.
Projects listed for construction this year include:
- A four-lane, divided highway on US 275 from Scribner to West Point
- And interchange improvements for West Dodge Road in Omaha and 192nd
Projects selected for design work include:
- a four-lane, divided Highway 50 from Louisville to Springfield
- a four-lane divided expressway using Highway 75 from Nebraska City to Murray
Selected for planning:
- the Lincoln east beltway
- New I-80 interchanges in Omaha and Sarpy County
The $300 million in new projects are funded by the Build Nebraska Act and Transportation Innovation Act.
Gov. Pete Ricketts made the announcement saying funded sources championed by US Sen. Deb Fischer are helping achieve the vision of Gov. Kay Orr for expanding the state’s expressway system.