Winter’s Night Cookout Catches Trailer On Fire

NEBRASKA CITY – Nebraska City firefighters extinguished a fire at a Nebraska City trailer house Wednesday evening.

Fire Chief Alan Viox said the occupants of the trailer were cooking out. Despite a 14-degree wind chill, the grill was too close to the mobile home and caught the siding on fire.

Damage to the trailer, owned by Christine Campbell at the Nebraska City Mobile Home Community near Fifth Corso, is estimated at $500.

Twenty-four firefighters responded.

 

 

We strive for accuracy. Report a typo, inaccuracy, or mistake here.

Share: