NEBRASKA CITY – Nebraska City High School will host the Pioneer Speech Team’s community showcase on Friday, March 8, at 6 p.m.
The event was rescheduled from Thursday due to a snow day.
The team finished third at Eastern Midlands Conference in February. Individual champions were Ellie Higgins and Angelica Stiles.
- Lilly Frields and Christian Tietz, third in duet
- Sarah Murray, third in persuasive
- Angelica Stiles and Langston Hoover, 4th in duet
- Alexandria Horcasitas, fifth in entertainment
- Eli McNeely, fifth in extemporaneous
At the Waverly meet in March, Pioneers placed in humorous prose, duet, persuasive and entertainment divisions.